Contoh Soal IELTS Speaking
Mohon di ingat ini hanya contoh jawaban. Selanjutnya silahkan berimprovisasi dengan jawaban anda sendiri.
- When it comes to prices, every concert is different because it really depends on the artists themselves. For example, I recently attended a music concert by Taylor Swift called The Red Tour. Taylor Swift is a global superstar and she is very famous worldwide, I knew the classified ticket prices would be very expensive. The cheapest ticket was 750,000 rupiahs and I actually bought the most expensive ticket, the VVIP Diamond one and it cost me 4,1 million rupiahs. The other artist that I could use as an example is Avril Lavigne. She is definitely less popular than Taylor Swift globally and that is exactly the reason why her ticket prices are cheaper. Avril Lavigne’s festival tickets cost 600,000 rupiahs while her VIP ones cost 1 million rupiahs.
- Personally for me, it is better to listen to live music when one has the chance because people who choose to listen to live music has the opportunity to listen and watch the performance at the same time. The energy of watching a live performance itself is hugely different than if one listens to music on radio or TV. In addition, people could sing, dance and moves around while watching a live music and believe me, it is an experience everyone should get to have.
- No, I do not think so. There can never be “too much” for music. Every artist has their own musical style and characteristic, similar to music and songs, they have their own manifestations which are different from one another. As a listener, I believe we should never limit and cage the artist and their music; instead we should let them express themselves the way they want to.
- I believe people are so interested in the personal lives of musicians because the musicians are their idols and it is driven by both love and curiosity. If one person likes another, it is very normal for that one person to want to know everything about the person that he or she likes. And when it comes to musicians, that action is stretched out to the extreme. The fans love their musicians to the point where they are both interested and mentally invested to the personal lives of the musicians and at the same time the fans are curious if the musicians are actually normal human beings or if they live as if they are gods among men.
- Yes, it is definitely stronger now than it was in the past because the accessibility and intensity. It is easier for people to reach their musicians personally now because we have many social medias such as twitter, instagram and facebook where they could communicate to one another as if they are good friends. And it terms of intensity, it was more frowned upon to be borderline obsessive about a certain musician in the past, but now, the action and mentality of celebrity-obsession borderline stalking of the current generation is simply being looked as very normal and common.
- To be honest, as far as I know and I am very well-informed in this particular area of interest, the only thing that could affect the image and popularity of musicians is negative behavior. Being in the public eye, people always pay special attention to everything that a musician or a celebrity does or says. Positive actions such as doing charity, being courteous, volunteer works, healthy lifestyle without drugs or alcohols, generate only positive results and reputation with the ability to maintain a musician’s popularity, fame and power. And without a doubt, negative behaviors only produce negative outcomes which will diminish the image of that certain musician. For example, Miley Cyrus, she started out as a Disney princess with her clean-cut image when she was 13 – 17 years old. She was highly successful with every kid and teenager in the world idolizing her, including their parents believing that Miley Cyrus was a good role model for everyone. Now that she’s an adult, she decided that she should get rid of that good girl image and started a brand new one for the sake of popularity and money, unfortunately her brand new image is shockingly different than what and who she used to be. Miley Cyrus is more well-known as the complete opposite of the good girl, she fully utilizes the phrase “sex sells” every day and every opportunity given in a whole other level, we could definitely see the change based on her appearance, outfits and stage performances where she always generates bad publicity and extreme intolerance towards herself. In addition, she always wears extremely revealing outfits everywhere combined with her bad girl image and she promotes smoking drugs such as molly and marijuana without having any thoughts about her fans regardless of their age. Such actions, of course, repel parents and certain people who think that Miley is inappropriate, thus resulting in the decline of her popularity and wealth.